Talents in Mount Vernon

By Zach Krogmann

There are many talented people at Mount Vernon High School. Whether it’s sports, fine arts, or even something completely unique, everyone does something different. Three Mount Vernon students were generous enough to show us what talents they have.

Senior Bryce Cox has been involved in many different activities in his four year career at Mount Vernon. This year he has participated in football, wrestling, and the school musicals. He is very involved in a lot of different things but even with his busy schedule one of Bryce’s favorite things to do is draw.

Junior Wynne Vandersall is also very involved, she plays volleyball and tennis. Both of these sports take a lot of coordination, just like her talent, juggling. In this video Wynne shows off her skills and tells us what she likes about juggling.

The last talented individual featured in this video is Jack Cochrane. Cochrane, like the others, participates in a lot of extra activities. He plays football, wrestles, runs track, and plays baseball. Cochrane’s talent featured in this video is lawn mowing, you may think this is not a talent but Cochrane would disagree. He tells us what he loves about mowing and how he got started.

Hopefully you enjoy this video showcasing Bryce’s amazing drawing skills, Wynne’s juggling, and Jack’s love for mowing the lawn. There are many more talented individuals at Mount Vernon High School these are just a few examples of the variety in our school.

Talent Video created by Ethan Wenz, Trenton Baty, Mickey Hines, and Zach Krogmann: