Staff Wins Shaving Cream Classic

By Ashley Ruden-The Shaving Cream Classic is always a fun-filled event, and we needed some fun and excitement. This year we had a lot of guys signed up to play. Freshman boys had the most players and they did a great job! The first game was Freshmen vs Juniors and the Juniors took the win over the Freshman 25 to 23. The second game was Seniors vs Sophomores. Sophomores got their butt kicked. Seniors dominated them 25 to 10! The third game was Freshman vs Seniors. The Seniors did win over the Freshmen 25 to 14. The fourth game was Juniors vs. Sophomores. Of course the Juniors took the win over Sophomores, with the score of 25 to 7. The fifth game was Freshmen vs Sophomores, and the Freshmen did come out with the win over the Sophomores 25 to 20. The last game for students vs students was the Junior vs Seniors. Surprisingly the Juniors WON!!! They took the win against the Seniors with the score that was very close 25 to 23! For the last but not least, Juniors had to play the staff. The staff pulled of a great win with a score of 25 to 22. We did have an MVP from each team. Freshman was Jake Pisarik, Sophomore Calvin Kragenbrink, Junior Jordan Roe and Senior Jake Scieszinski. The money earned from admission, which was over $400, is being donated to Jacob Hanson’s memorial fund. This is the sixth year of the event which is sponsored by the yearbook staff.