Mount Vernon beats Waverly-Shell Rock at the Shirley Ryan Invitational

Junior Chloe Meester hits the ball for a point during the Shirley Ryan Invitational on Sept. 2nd. The Mustangs beat Waverly-Shell Rock 2-0 (21-11, 21-2) (Jayce Pendergrass)
Junior Sydney Huber sets the ball during the Shirley Ryan Invitational. The Mustangs beat Waverly-Shell Rock 2-0 (21-11, 21-2) (Jayce Pendergrass)
Junior Paige Schurbon hits the ball at the Shirley Ryan Invitational. The Mustangs beat Waverly-Shell Rock 2-0 (21-11, 21-2) (Jayce Pendergrass)
Junior Sydney Huber sets the ball to Sophomore Caliana Whitaker. The Mustangs beat Waverly-Shell Rock 2-0 (21-11, 21-2) (Jayce Pendergrass)
Senior Brooke Ellyson spikes the ball at the Shirley Ryan Invitational. The Mustangs beat Waverly-Shell Rock 2-0 (21-11, 21-2) (Jayce Pendergrass)
Junior Chloe Meester tries to save the ball at the Shirley Ryan Invitational. The Mustangs beat Waverly-Shell Rock 2-0 (21-11, 21-2) (Jayce Pendergrass)
Junior Sydney Huber sets the ball to Paige Schurbon. The Mustangs beat Waverly-Shell Rock 2-0 (21-11, 21-2) (Jayce Pendergrass)
Junior Chloe Meester Spikes the ball for a point at the Shirley Ryan Invitational. The Mustangs beat Waverly-Shell Rock 2-0 (21-11, 21-2) (Jayce Pendergrass)

View Comments (1)