Boys Track Competes at Solon

Photo Story by Paige Zaruba and Maddie Naeve.

Sophomore Jaruthat Dervo hands off the baton to teammates Aydan Shultz during the sprint medley race. Photo by Paige Zaruba.
Aidan Nosek jumps a hurdle during the first leg of shuttle hurdle at Solon. Photo by Paige Zaruba.
Aidan Nosek, freshman, competes during the high jump competition on April 17. Photo by Paige Zaruba.
Andrew Louwagie hands off the baton to David Wolfe during the 4x800m relay. The team placed first with a time of 8:22.68. Photo by Paige Zaruba.
Andrew Louwagie races down the final stretch to handoff the baton. Photo by Paige Zaruba.
Blake Booth competes during the Boys’ 4x800m relay. Photo by Paige Zaruba.
Chris Grice, senior, sprints around the curve during the sprint medley race. Photo by Paige Zaruba.
David Wolfe, junior, sprints down the home stretch. Photo by Paige Zaruba.
Jack Ossenkop races in the 3200 meter competition. Photo by Paige Zaruba.
Josh Haugse jumps the hurdle during a shuttle hurdle race. Photo by Paige Zaruba.
Mitchell Louwagie finishes his 4x800m race. Photo by Paige Zaruba.
Nick Leopold finishes the 4×800 race. The team, consisting of Leopold, Blake Booth, David Wolfe, and Andrew Louwagie, placed first at the Solon meet. Photo by Paige Zaruba.
Nolan Brand, sophomore, runs the second leg of a 4x800m race. Photo by Paige Zauba.
Ryan Clark anchors the 4x800m race. Photo by Paige Zaruba.
Tucker Dickson starts the race strong in the open 800m. Photo by Paige Zaruba.
Tyler Elliott jumps during long jump. Elliott placed third at the Solon meet, with a mark of 20′ 4″. Photo by Paige Zaruba.
Junior Ryan Clark runs the anchor leg for the 4×800 meter race. Photo by Maddie Naeve.
Junior Ike Appleton takes off from the blocks during the 400 meter race. Appleton finished the race in second place. Photo by Maddie Naeve.
Senior Chris Grice runs the 100 meter sprint against sophomore Tyler Niehaus. Photo by Maddie Naeve.
Freshman Aidan Nosek leaps over the high jump bar. Photo by Maddie Naeve.

Senior Nick Leopold runs around the curve during the first lap of the 4×800 meter race. Photo by Maddie Naeve.